General instructions for communications
- The oral presentation must be in English or Spanish. The topic of this Symposium is good practices in innovation.
- By submitting your work, if accepted, the author/s agree to be present at the time and place set for the oral presentation. All oral communications will be presented on Tuesday, November 6 and Wednesday November 7, 2018 in the spaces provided in the programme of the Symposium.
- Presenters must be registered at the Symposium (except for people who belong to schools that receive a visit).
- The deadline for the submission of communications ends on June 15th, 2018 at 23:59h. No changes will be accepted in communications after this moment.
- All notifications will be made via email, so it is required to clearly indicate the email address of the person present and/or defending the communication.
- The acceptance or rejection of papers will be notified by email to the email address indicated in the applying communication. Later the space and time of presentation will be reported. The rules of presentation and planning details will be included in that email and subsequent emails.
- Abstract submission supposes full acceptance of these criteria. The result of the evaluation of Communications by the Scientific Committee is final. The Organization shall reject communications that do not fit the standards set.