We inform you that the registration process has been closed, due to we have reached the maximum participant’s number
We hope to see you in the following editions of the Symposium!
The registration period for the III edition of the Symposium will open on February 12, 2018.
The inscriptions must be done online and the payment can be formalized by credit / debit card or by bank transfer. To do this, you must choose the corresponding option on the registration platform.
- € 295 per person for registrations made before August 1, 2018
- € 310 per person for registrations made from August 1, 2018
The regitration fee includes
- Access to plenary sessions, conferences, workshops and scheduled visits to two schools.
- Symposium documentation.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Transportation from the collection points to the educational centers where the visits will be made (round trip).
- Midday meal (Tuesday and Wednesday) and farewell cocktail.
- Guided visit to the Sagrada Familia with transportation for the outward journey.
Group registrations will have a discount of 10%. Group registrations will be considered those registrations of 5 or more members of the same school, center, foundation … that pay in a unitary way the amount of the inscription.
Optional visit of schools on Friday
To facilitate that the participants can make more visits, and that it does not entail an increase of the cost of the price in the inscription, the Friday’s visits are optional, with a cost of 45 €. It will be necessary to reach a minimum of 20 attendees to make the visits. In case that a school school does not reach the minimum number, the places in the remaining schools would be relocated.